« Home | Dil Se..apni marzi se kahan apne » | Trinbagologue - First impressions - Geography and ... » | Trinbagologue - First impressions - the civil infr... » | Trinbagologue - The Genesis » | Love is.... » | Dil Se... mubarak ho tumko ye shaadi tumhari » | I have been sharing an apartment in Delhi with Bab... » | Dil Se... ye bata de mujhe zindagi » | ek ruka hua blog » | She has been the constant thorn in my side for mor... »

A part of me died today..

While this day has never really meant a whole lot to me at any point in my rather eventful life where everyday has the potential of throwing a big surprise, it is also the day when I am unable to stop myself from reflecting on the past and ruminating about what could have been.

Exactly one year ago, I had come to the end of what was a most painful journey that took me 25 days to complete, at the end of which I was hoping, against hope, for redemption. Needless to say, it turned out to be one of the two worst days of my life.

kaise keh diya alvida ?

Labels:

After all this time, I still feel the same way about us.

and that is?

i didnt find my redemption that day.. and probably never will

hope you find yours someday

God Bless you

redemption?

what happened to you that day anyway?

you don't know?

anyway, does the title does not tell you?

not specifically. guess you're not one to share

seeking to forget makes exile all the longer, the sectret of redemption lies in remembrance.

n

Redemption demandsthe disclosure of truth surpassing reason.

m anon. else.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog