« Home | Dil Se... mubarak ho tumko ye shaadi tumhari » | I have been sharing an apartment in Delhi with Bab... » | Dil Se... ye bata de mujhe zindagi » | ek ruka hua blog » | She has been the constant thorn in my side for mor... » | Alvida 2007 » | Pichchurr Hall - Bheja Fry » | Her Royal Highness beckons, again » | Losing our identity » | The magical daatun »

Love is....

I was reading some random articles when I came across this...

"Love is patient, love is kind,...?
Not really. This is very pretty, but completely unrealistic. Love is all well and good, but real love is a bumpy road, attended by all human failings and realities. It’s often impatient and unkind, often selfish and jealous, often proud, sometimes cruel and always imperfect. If people don’t realise that up front, they end up not realising how much effort it takes to make it work, and a lot of potentially great relationships fail.
Commitment, not love, is what gets you through when love lets you down."

Could I agree with this more? And how close home does this hit, I cannot even begin to mention. If only, everybody that mattered, understood.

Labels: ,

I couldn't agree more...


prema meṁ paṛana at your own risk...


your entries seem to say you have a lot of things on your mind and heart. let go of your inhibitions. let the people who truly matter know. as you said, if only everybody that mattered, understood.

hi..how are you..? miss u..really.

how are you?

@anon1: anybody who should know, knows. its not the awareness, but the understanding that is the issue, as i said

@anon2: i m ok, i guess. any illumination on your identity would be helpful. but really, miss me ?

@anon3: i will live.

anon2 :love is...unforgettable..can never ever forget it..even after death..n the pain has no limit..still its a reason to live!

Hope, I never fall in love agn...

p.s: u takecare

feels gud 2 c u back here..blogging...and as far as love is concerned,I dont blv in it ne more...Bt still I only knw one thng...wana c u happy...always...miss u...

nd yes...i too hv a vry favorite song...
na hai ye paana
na khona hi hai
tera na hona jaane
kyu hona hi hai...
tumse hi din hota hai
surmayi shaam aati hai tumse hi....
har ghadi saans aati hai
zindagi kehlati hai
tumse hi...

ruk kyu gaye adi?likho na...plz...achcha lagta hai jab tum likhte ho...apna dhyaan rakhna...apna kaam tumko de rahi hoon...

anon2 :love is...unforgettable..can never ever forget it..even after death..n the pain has no limit..still its a reason to live!

Hope, I never fall in love agn...

p.s: u takecare



********
u remember me? :)

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog