« Home | Pichchurr Hall - The Train that got Derailed » | The one thing that NDA got right » | Pichchurr Hall - Ek Chalis ki last local » | Surprise! The Aussies are World Champs ! » | Is there anything called reality TV? » | Pranay ke kaimse se » | Criteria for being an Indian » | they are back !!! » | World Cup - the usual suspects march ahead » | Chennai cooler than Pune ??? »

journalism in the pits

This is absolute bollocks !!!

I have never had very high expectations from the Times house in terms of journalistic ethics and I really do understand their need for more masala than news in their rags, but surely this is going too far.

While surfing aimlessly through a lot of sites, I happened to reach this indiatimes page and lo and behold I see a link screaming 'Sameera may hook up with Bong guy'. Now I dont care who Sameera hooks up with and would have just moved on but for some inexplicable reason I clicked on the link and I reached this page.

Now what exactly in the article suggests that the said lady is likely to get involved with a gent from the aforementioned community is something that I leave to your intellect.

Labels:

for the very first time ..I agree with you..ITS RUBBISH!!

Nice layout. How r u? :)

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog