« Home | Losing our identity » | The magical daatun » | journalism in the pits » | Pichchurr Hall - The Train that got Derailed » | The one thing that NDA got right » | Pichchurr Hall - Ek Chalis ki last local » | Surprise! The Aussies are World Champs ! » | Is there anything called reality TV? » | Pranay ke kaimse se » | Criteria for being an Indian »

Her Royal Highness beckons, again

All right. Its confirmed now. I am finally travelling to the UK, again. This time it will be on my Work Permit, which took a bloody long time to get amended to reflect the change in client name.

This time around, I will be based further north in Manchester city, and expect it to be much colder than it was around London and Norwich, where I stayed the last time I was in the UK.

I will have my own apartment too with Sky, Plasma TV, Wifi Broadband and a rather nifty kitchen too. My favorites among all the amenities are the wifi and the bathtub, of course.

I will be posting pics of my apartment, as well as Manchester too, as soon as I can so keep your eyes peeled.

Labels: , ,

pics ,where are they..?

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog