« Home | Nitai has had an accident » | where are my sodden posts? » | Privileges of a guest house » | World Cup - Its all over » | World Cup - New Zealand win in style » | World Cup - SL thump Bangladesh » | World Cup - Bermuda demolished » | What a day yesterday was. As if the Indian defeat... » | World Cup - Are we out ? » | World Cup - England are duffers »

Chennai cooler than Pune ???

Chennai temperature 19 degrees ??? You gotta be kidding ! The only problem is, I was there myself and felt this impossibility myself. In Chennai earlier this week for a project at work, I got off the plane at Chennai airport fully expecting a blast of pure fire to hit me and throw me back. And so, it came as more than a pleasant shock to actually feel a cool wind on my face. I was so perplexed I actually looked at the terminal building to verify that it was indeed Chennai airport we had landed at.

The Fortune Select Hotel is nice and lavish and the beds are world class. The only grouse, the sugar cubes in the room were lumpy and electric kettle was quite iffy.

The breakfast next morning was a delight. Sitting by the poolside, munching on crunchy Wadas and gobhi paranthas, I felt on top of the world. An early morning breakfast, a rarety in my life, is surely a surreal experience.

Labels: , ,

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog