« Home | Pichchurr Hall - Kal - Yesterday and Tomorrow » | Ravi gets hitched » | Kitaab Ghar - The Evening News » | Job Dissatisfaction » | Pichhurr Hall - Dhoom : 2 » | back home » | The Mohinder Amarnath effect » | what an ad » | Pichchurr Hall - Lagey Raho Munnabhai » | look at the moon »

Shiny New Template

Hi readers,

In accordance with my recent New Year resolution, I have revamped the look and feel of this blog with a shiny new template.

While I do not really expect anyone to be bothered, but I would really appreciate it if you would provide some feedback on the same.

And of course, if there are any glitches anywhere, please report the same to me.

Thanks,

iG

can't imagine its ur creation..?? Amazing texture ..

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog