« Home | Update on the harry potter post » | What do I call this? » | a tale of two cliches » | what the hell » | Pichhurr Hall - Corporate » | Random snaps of London » | mubarakan da sijjun » | of friends and technology » | Italy it is » | i was right !!! England and Brazil die »

will you please get a sense of perspective please?

Why do the Harry Potter maniacs have to latch on to every word ever written about it and pour vitriol over it I will never understand. I am not referring to the two kind comments I have received in here.

Surabhi, I have not "not got" the essence of the book. And while you have managed to coax a disclaimer out of me, reading all six won't change the fact there were similarities.

Piyu, and others who have similar grouses, that post was not a review of Harry Potter I. It was just an observation of similarities I happened to spot in the same. While I was not planning to do a review of the same because of various reasons, I will do so in the next post.

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog