« Home | zinda rehne ke liye teri kasam » | Kitaab ghar - Harry Potter I » | will you please get a sense of perspective please?... » | Update on the harry potter post » | What do I call this? » | a tale of two cliches » | what the hell » | Pichhurr Hall - Corporate » | Random snaps of London » | mubarakan da sijjun »

protect your banana

What in the name of heavens is this ???

protect my banana ???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am not the techno whiz kid of the millennium, but I do know enough to know that Google uses context sensitive ads based on the contents of your email.

Now, that led me to a search where I digged into each of my email for the past 3 months, and there was NO reference to any banana, literal or metaphorical.

Should I sue Google for slander ???



Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog