« Home | Veeru is fined, yet again » | Pichchurr Hall - The Omen 666 » | random samachar » | Pichchurr Hall - Humko Diwana Kar Gaye » | Pichchurr Hall - Posiedon » | Pichchurr Hall - The Benchwarmers » | Snaps from Stevenage » | Pichchurr Hall - Ankahee » | Pichchurr Hall - Fanaa » | Pichchurr Hall - Mission Impossible III »

I am moving to Norwich for some time

As part of my project, I have now moved to Norwich to study some of their business operations there.

This is the countryside racing by as we moved along A 11 towards Norwich.

on way to Norwich


A snap of a train that raced us for some time and then won comfortably.

on way to Norwich


This is the room I stayed in at Travelodge during my first night in Norwich.

on way to Norwich


This is the view from my window from my room in Travelodge. This place is the Norwich City Center Bus station.

on way to Norwich


This is the sky at about 7 in the evening.

on way to Norwich

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog