« Home | ye kya ho raha hai ??? » | Placements 2006 @ K » | a SuperSub post » | Bush nominated for Oscars » | Pichhurr Hall - Rang De Bakwaas » | Khaali haath shaam ayi thi.... » | How do I feel » | Gaurav Sabnis, one of my favorite bloggers, proud ... » | I won » | the booty is there for the taking »

padhai khatam..

Yes, yes.. Long time no post and all of that but I cant blame myself. After all, I have been really busy wrapping up all my commitments at the fag end of my two year diploma here at IIMK e.g. trips to hazaar places, burning movies, reading comics etc. Placements 2006 went by in a blur as well. So there.

I dont know whether the word is even correct, but yes, I have 'convocated' now. Yippee !!!

A life of drudgery and infinite boredom awaits. Yahoooooo

For now, I am off to explore Kerala with Nitai and our parents.Ta-da.

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog