« Home | the true take away from an MBA course... » | Moi shortlisted for systems game » | my design won » | Backwaters 2006 » | bahane of absence » | Happy New Year » | Indoor football » | Bharateeya Blog Mela » | the unsavoury saga continues... » | The Go-to guy for captains »

what's going on ?

Its 6 a.m. and there is no indication of the sun having intentions of showing its face here today. My room faces the east and its quite wierd. I wonder if the sun has joined the left parties and is participating in one of their regular strikes ;-)

In other news, I spent the last night making two animated gifs for Backwaters 2006. Have a look.

image copyrighted.


image copyrighted.

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog