« Home | How do I feel » | Gaurav Sabnis, one of my favorite bloggers, proud ... » | I won » | the booty is there for the taking » | Michael Higgins, the economist (and blogger) is no... » | what's going on ? » | the true take away from an MBA course... » | Moi shortlisted for systems game » | my design won » | Backwaters 2006 »

Khaali haath shaam ayi thi....

Sometimes life does a neat little number on you and leaves you feeling why exactly do you even need to strive for anything if its so out of our hands anyway.

A huge amount of effort put in, a whole lot of sacrifices made, pain undergone, and a lot of things that cannot be put into words have turned to waste.

Not exactly back to square one, I feel like it will take more than a lifetime to even reach there now.

Enjoy !!!

>:)<

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog