« Home | Thanks Laloo » | Pichchur Hall - Salaam | Namaste » | sawaal paanch hazaar ka » | Amitabh Bachchan's birthplace » | Kitaab Ghar - Maximum City » | Pichchur Hall - Seher » | of bans on dance bars and elections in bihar » | sangadak vigyan ke vichitra halaat » | ICICI over-steps in its zeal » | R Benaud caught Channel-9 bowled Sky 42 »

No Car for me when I get a job

Can you imagine these are autorickshaws designed by TVS and can actually be on the roads in the near future ?

I mean, With Autorickshaws like these, why would I spend obscene amounts of money to buy a car ?
TVS Auto Rickshaw

TVS Auto Rickshaw

Just wondering when these beauties will reach Calicut roads.

Does it have doors and AC??

typically such concept cars go through a "hazar" changes befor they can hit the road. And by that time it's lost it's classy look. There are many reasons:

Price is too high
Fails in consumer tests
Not a practical design

..and more...

yeah..
about time you called up TVS and request a tentative price quote...
the marutis ain't the bestselling cars for nothing..
also, these are pretty old concepts and if they could've been on-road they would've been on-road by now..

and the fare would be???

looks great though!
Nice Blog yours...

Nice post. national city bank

the tvs autorickshaw has indeed changed a lot from the picsposted here. now it looks like a poor cousin of bajaj auto.

I dont think this is the autos they are going to release in the market. These may be just prototypes for their future release.

hi frnd
can u tell the meaning for the song ''ek hasrat thi ki aanchal mujhe pyaar mile''

meaning in english i needed

Nice post, its a really cool blog that you have here, keep up the good work, will be back.

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Aviator Modified

Keep Posting:)

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog