« Home | Its reversing at about 95mph » | 3 down... 3 more to go » | 0,0,0,0,0,0,6,W » | The IIMK Batch of 2007 Freshers' Party - II » | The IIMK Batch of 2007 Freshers' party - I » | Pepsi to control insurgency ??? » | No clothes once married » | Jai Hind » | What is up » | resumes and thinks »

Fresher party pictures, finally

Well, my laptop is back up and running, the end-terms are over and I finally have some time available before I leave for home by a 3 day train journey.

So I will fulfill the promise I have made to many people here at IIMK and publish the snaps I took of the Freshers' party for our juniors at the Taj, that I had blogged about some time back.

For some wierd reason I am unable to put the album here so I am putting them into the sidebar on left. You might have to scroll down a bit to see them.

Note: The snaps shown are a random selection which keeps changing randomly. You can click on any of the snaps to access the entire photo set.

Sabko bol diyaa pics ke baare mein. Sabne bola thanx n have fun.

hey, cool pics...except tht i am sure i hve some more identity than being someones muse...watsay ;)

ridhi

A junior : thanx. enjoy the pix but why the secrecy.

Ridhi : well.. i could have said MTV or something but then that wouldn't have hit the bullseye, would it?

Thanks for the compliments though, enjoy.

It's not secrecy. It's representation of the whole junior batch.

I just came across your blog about nightclub events
and wanted to drop you a note telling you how much I enjoy reading the stuff you are posting here. I also have a web site about nightclub events
so I know what I'm talking about when I say your blog is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the world wide web!

greets,

Dstressed

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog