« Home | winded and how » | Salaam mumbai » | Blogging, the new communication medium » | Mid-terms » | The first Ashes Test » | Locals of Mumbai » | Why Airbus is getting all those orders » | Pichchurr Hall - Multiplex » | chennai yatra ki kahani » | Pichchurr Hall - Silsiilay »

zindagi.. break ke baad

While the trip to Bangalore was all fun and frolic, and the journey back hair-raising, what it also meant was that I missed out on a lot of things.

No free broadband meant I was deprived of about 250 odd emails, mostly spam, from my revered batchmates and juniors, I couldn't reply to random comments on my blog, I couldn't read the excellent Blog Mela hosted last week by Baba aka Nitai, who has graciously mentioned my post on the Mela and I couldn't post on my blog.

Now that I am reconnected to the global grid, life seems pretty.

next post shud be up by 00:00 hrs tonight:))

Jaisa aapka hukum Malika-e-aliya

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog