« Home | Pichchurr Hall - Silsiilay » | Pichchurr Hall - Timepass » | Fifth Avenue beckons » | The terrorists win if you fall off your bike » | Obese of the world, manna from heaven... » | Aamchi Mumbai ki rail » | Vikaas Purush Shri Aditya Chaturvedi Ji » | tera blog badal gaya mere bhai » | KDO ke is prasaaran mein aapka swaagat hai » | Where are we headed ? »

chennai yatra ki kahani

Vignesh takes a bus to Chennai. He narrates his experience of the trip.

The girl, her co-seated-girl, the dislocated guy, me and every one else get settled in for a bumpy night. That's when the Couple walk in. He and She are both hopelessly in love. They can't seem to let go of each other. I actually had to help the guy stow his bag away, coz he kept fumbling around with one hand for the bag, the other wrapped around Her substantial girth. They sit down, the bus starts, people start chewing paan, the usual. They hand out those god awful, itchy sheets. I stretch. I yawn. I sheet. I sleep.

I wake up to the cellphone of the dude next to me. He launches into a quick conversation, apologizes and goes back to sleep. And that's when I heard it. A low moan. A barely audible whisper. A giggle.

Being a family oriented blog, I cannot paste the juicy bits here. Read the entire piece here.

Raam Raam, kya zamana aa gaya hai !

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog