« Home | Charvak's Philosophy » | Reliance pariwaar mein aapka swagat hai » | Can I have Noah's mobile number please ? » | And a party it was... » | kaun jaane... » | padosiyon ke liye chitthi » | recommendations of the gourmet kind » | so much dare... laid bare » | sorry but it kills me everytime » | back to business »

bade buzurgon ki naseehat

Some advice from a blog of questionable repute.

Get plenty of calcium. And sex.

Maybe you'll marry, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll get lucky, maybe you won't. Whatever you do, don't count your chicks before they have hatched. Don't incubate them too much, don't crack or pry them open. Leave them be and eventually, you will be able to count that chick as your own. Too much looking for chicks to count and eggs to hatch, does not a happy man one make.

Dancing is a spectator sport.
...
Get to know your parents. Soon, you will be just like them.

Live in Pittsburgh once, but leave before it makes you boring. Live in Madras once, but leave before your brain melts right out of your ears. Live in Bangalore. Period.

Read it here.

Stopped by at ur Kingdom...once again.
Was pleasantly surprised to have u as a visitor at my blog.

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Well, this is interesting. I did a blog search for barista school and found your site. When I get some time I'll come back and find out where barista school appears and how it relates - if it even does. Take care - nice work.

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airport transportation service
It deals mostly with airport transportation service plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a automatic responder email marketing site. It pretty much covers automatic responder email marketing related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a las vegas plane ticket
It deals mostly with las vegas plane ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

Help! I am lost. I was searching for caribbean restaurant and somehow ended up here. How that happened I don't know, however I do like your Blog a lot. Would you mind if I add your Blog to my favorites page so others can visit?

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Hey..I found a site that actually gives away free tickets to all the shows in Las Vegas. There is useful information about Las Vegas vacations and show in las vegas Check it out show in las vegas

Hey, quite the interesting blog you have here. You obviously put some thought into it.
I have a unlimited automatic responder blog/site you may find interesting.

If you get a chance, especially if you're looking for online-ISP services or
unlimited automatic responder, please come on by for a visit.

Really enjoyed reading yourblog! I'll bookmark you!

If you're interested, I have a autoresponder site/blog.
It's about autoresponder related stuff. Come by and check it out if you get time. Thanks...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a internet marketing uk site/blog. It pretty much covers internet marketing uk related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Here is a web site that gives away free tickets to Las Vegas shows. If you are planning a getaway to Las Vegas they have other useful things like discounted las show ticket vegas Check it out discounted las show ticket vegas

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about shopping online indianapolis. You should check it out sometime.

Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers work at home and make money now related stuff.

I enjoyed you blog about celebrity weight loss. I also have a site about celebrity weight loss which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about easy fast make money You should check it out sometime.

I enjoyed you blog about health infection womens yeast. I also have a site about health infection womens yeast which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

I find your thoughts very interesting. Perhaps your readers might find email marketing software interesting.

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a marketing matrix payout safelist site/blog. It pretty much covers marketing matrix payout safelist related stuff. Plus you can advertise to billions using our marketing matrix payout safelist tools.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

What a great blog. Wish there were more like this.

las vegas convention center

Love your blog. I plan to bookmark it for future reference. Anyone interested in my blog on food, recipes, drinks and
coupon grocery online store

The software industry is one of the world's fastest growing industries
with a net worth of hundreds of billions of dollars.

A lot of people have already made their personal fortunes from this
rapidly growing industry.

All this means that it's now the perfect time for you to start your
own software business.

You've just discovered the secret source for a complete range of
ready-made software tools, all of which can be private labeled with
your own details and then sold to generate a lucrative income.

Best Of Success
Stan Morse
http://trafficzone.us/so/free_software.html

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog