« Home | this page is drunk » | Eerie or what ? » | Jo bole so nihaal » | The Day of the Phoenix and coconut powered chases » | serendipity and chopped email ids » | bada hi tej hai ye akhbaar » | sleeping with someone 7000 miles away » | anyone for outsourcing to Pakistan ? » | Good morning Sunshine ! » | jee to karta hai ki saale ko... »

Chai is definitely my favorite tea here

In the course of my incredibly hectic work here at IMRB, I cam across this rather old blog post.

So then I tried my best to eat up everything on the plate. They brought out more food, spicy, egg omellotte, and more dahl. My stomach was about to burst and then Prakash only finished half of his plate then he gave it to his wife. That was my chance to hand my plate to her also! After lunch, they served me some hot Chai tea, which was absolutely delicious. Chai is definitely my favorite tea here !!!

I am glad I read it. My knowledge about the various types of tea has increased manifold.

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog