« Home | Marketing IIMK » | Sleepless in Bangalore » | of fiscal prudence & Spice Telecom » | Week 3 and the important learnings & findings » | Week 2 @ IMRB » | 1 Week ends... GPS in full form » | Day 2 and GPS » | of first days and arcane musings » | Summer training begins » | Home, sweet and HOT, home »

zindagi aur bata tera iraada kya hai


Just listened, really listened, to a song just now on Internet radio -

zindagi aur bata tera iraada kya hai.

ek hasrat thi ki aanchal ka mujhe pyaar mile
maine manzil ko talasha, mujhe bazaar mile.
zindagi aur bata tera iraada kya hai.

Jo bhi takdeer banata hoon, bigad jaati hai
dekhte dekhte duniya hi ujad jaati hai.
meri kashti tera toofaan se vaada kya hai,
zindagi aur bata tera iraada kya hai.

Tune jo dard diya, uski kasam khata hoon
itna jyaada hai ke, ehsaas daba jata hoon.
meri takdeer bata, aur takaaza kya hai,
zindagi aur bata tera iraada kya hai.

maine jazbaat ke sang khelte daulat dekhi
apni aankhon se muhabbat ki tijaarat dekhi.
aisi duniya mein mere waaste rakha kya hai,
zindagi aur bata tera iraada kya hai.

Aadmi chahe to takdeer badal sakta hai
poori duniya ki wo tasveer badal sakta hai.
admi soch to le, uska iraada kya hai,
zindagi aur bata tera iraada kya hai.

ek hasrat thi ki aanchal ka mujhe pyaar mile
maine manzil ko talasha, mujhe bazaar mile.
zindagi aur bata tera iraada kya hai.

Note: I have most probably missed 1-2 lines somewhere.

Loved it. So very appropriate, methinks.

bahut khoob...
indeed beautiful lines...

Ravi

thanks anonymous Ravi ;-)

man , uve got a cool blog here.i wonder about the lack of comments by visitors.me jus dun wid my frst year at IIM C ,these days wondering about finance at E&Y.

thanx vagabond,
i've always wondered about the same too ;-)
but then my blog doesnt feature in MSN's Top 10 Indian Blogs or some such list, so maybe that explains it :-)
what i have started to wonder now is -
Q.how did u come across my blog?
A.Vishak (most likely)
B.Rahul
C.Rohit
D.Kanika
E. Others (please spcify __________)

in response to your highly "wonder"ful query buddy , i guess i cant recall how i landed here but hav been readin urs since the last 20 days or so .between , the kanika u listed ..is she kanika goel , my co trainee here frm IIm K ?
latest newsbreak-u hav been blogrolled.

hey just came here from somewhere :) actually from a comment u posted.. hv been trying to place this song n i just cant do it!! who's the singer ? :D nice blog uv got!

kya baat hai beedu...isko kehte hain "Bhagwan jab deta hai to..."

It seems that the re-opening of the Blog links section on my blog is helping, what? ;-)

I am sure you will say that it is not but then I should have known..."neki kar, dariya me..."

Vagabond : All these are IIMK ppl at E&Y, doing their summers. !st 3 are in Mumbai and yes Kanika is the same girl.
Thanks for rolling me. I will be rolling you pretty soon too, if you permit.

Neha : Thanks. :-)
And I have absolutely no clue who is the singer or from where the song is. :-(

Nitai : Bhai sahab, udne ki jaroorat nahi hai. Both people have clearly mentioned that they did come through your blog, so stop preening and get back to your hobner.

they did come or they did not come through my blog...pardon me for sounding so naive but all the while pulling the strings of my Hobner, thought I got something wrong somewhere :-))

GO n get a life asshole

Mr/Ms Anonymous, I am not too concerned with the rather polite nature of your comment, but surely more than 4 years after this post was made, if this is the only comment you can make, maybe you are the one who needs to get a life more than I do.

Best of luck :-)

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog