« Home | Summers And Monsoons only at IIMK » | Ganpati Bappa@Lamington Road » | Just a few things to do.. » | Night canteen, CD burning,Calculators & Corn Flake... » | Organisational Behaviour and Dhoom » | OB tha, ye bhi tha » | of Honda City & other such bikes » | Sur, Sura aplenty but where are the Sundaris ??? » | Of World Peace, eradicating Global Poverty and doz... » | I thought it was Marketing of IT.. where was the m... »

Placement Diary

Day 0

Its 2 in the night and the day doesnt look like getting over in a hurry anytime soon. Interminable rounds of GDs, Interviews, more GDs, more Interviews, Gawd !

Its pure unadulterated chaos all around despite the best efforts of the PlaceCom. I have not been shortlised by any of the Day 0 cos. so the suffering is doubled since I am forced to sit through the PPTs of all the companies so that the company thinks that the entire institute is interested. What the hell ! Who do they think they are fooling ?

The last PPT of the day (or is it night) is over now which means I can go back to my room and crash, which I am gonna do, right away. Good Nite.

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog