« Home | The Tools of Torture » | The Hostel Life » | What's all this about and why »

We've completed half a term, why didn't someone tell me ???

Mid-terms hit me like a ton of bricks. To say that I was unprepared would be an understatement on the collosal scale.

The tests were spread over a span of three days. I did pretty ok in accounting though I was a bit disappointed at not being able to complete the paper within the stipulated time. IT was a complete sham. The paper was totally aimless and though I've answered everything, I am not sure of the marks I am going to score.

Eco went off ok considering that I had been struggling to come to terms with my understanding of the subject and what the prof. had to say about it. STI was one sheet of global after another. With all kinds of muddled answers and theories, I wonder if the examiner will resign from his post and head for the mountains.

To say that the Marketing Paper was tough is like saying that Schumi is fast. Heck, he's damn fast. I have no clue, what I have done. Praying that my Prof doesnt feel the same way. He's pretty shrewd and has an excellent grasp of the Indian Market, is what I think. The QM test looked easy but as I found out once I was outside, it was not so. Two trick questions and both stumped me. Woe is me.

Links to this post

Create a Link



About me

Powered by Blogger




Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe to this blog